Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I Love Funny T-Shirts

I love finding funny t-shirts on the web. I scour the web for new sites, with unique, funny designs all the time. There are lots of great sites out there, the "big boys", like bustedtees, noisebot, and threadless. But, I'm finding lots of new sites out there that are making there own statement with funny t-shirt designs, showing off funny messages and images, like Very Funny Tshirts (veryfunnytshirts.com) and fusilly. There are also great sites that focus on the geekier side of life, like thinkgeek. Verfunnytshirts.com also does some of this.

After this post, my blog will show different funny t-shirt designs I like as often as I find them. Hopefully, I'll get a chance to post 2 or 3 new funny designs a week, so check back often, and I'll point you in the right direction to get the latest in humorous t-shirts.

No comments: